We are just under two weeks out from The Internet and You! Teach-Out with Doug Van Houweling and me. I would like to encourage you to sign up for this event on Coursera, as we look at the past, present, and future of the Internet and how it influences society.
As we move closer to October 30, we’d love to hear your own thoughts and questions about the internet, so they can be addressed within the live sessions. Consider the following questions:
- What questions do YOU have for Doug and I about the past, present, and future of the Internet?
- Do you think the Internet is broken? If so, how should it be fixed?
When you think about the Internet, what puzzles you?
- Do you ever worry that the Internet might be changing for the worse? Why? What concerns you?
- As the Internet continues to become more embedded in our lives, is there anything about it that concerns you?
Once you sign up, there are two ways you can share your responses or questions with us:
- We provide a form to share your YouTube video
- We provide a phone number to leave a recorded voice response
We’re looking forward to seeing you on October 30 for the first live session!